- Tell us a bit about you and what you do?
I am a functional medicine and Biohacking physician based in Manhattan. I help patient regain and maximize their health. I love to run and be active. I enjoy trying the newest Biohacks.
- Talk us through your daily wellness routine?
Daily routine is meditation and manifestation in morning with 3 goals set. I usually fast in am and then work out or some sort of mobility at night.
- What are some of your favorite biohacks?
There are many.. But NAD, Peptides like BPC 157 and Thymosin alpha 1, Apollo neuro.
- What do you do for working out?
Cardio 3-4 days a week, lifting 2-3 days, mobility including kinstretch 2-4 days per week.
- Favorite healthy foods?
- What is the best advice you ever had?
Do the thing you are dreading first that day. Gives you a sense of satisfaction and motivation for the day.
- How do you use COAST?
Coast is good for any energy boost!