- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Site. When visiting this Site, we have access to and collect certain non-identifiable information, including, but not limited to, which pages you visit on this Site, the length of your visit, and the search terms used to refer you to this Site. In addition, when you purchase items from this Site, we will ask you to voluntarily provide certain identifiable information, including, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number. We need this information to complete your account registration on this Site and to process, fulfill and notify you about your order. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
In general, we will use the above information to:
- Complete your user registration information and contact you regarding your purchase order;
- Process, fulfill and notify you about your order;
- Review orders for potential risk or fraud.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to:
- Process and fulfill your order;
- Comply with any legal requirements; or
- Otherwise protect our rights.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on this Site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this Site, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a Site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our Site and identify repeat visitors to our Site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Site.
EFFECTIVE DATE: June 21, 2019